Pages

Monday 11 May 2020

Mothers Day Recount by Irene

On Sunday I helped my mum with the food because we were making heaps of food for the people that were coming. We got the vegetables out and other stuff like meat. I was so excited for the people to come because I haven’t played with their kids in a very long time since the lock down started. 

The food that we had was BBQ, oka, taro, banana {not the yellow, the green ones we cooked} fish, chicken hearts - I think we had more but I can’t remember it. Oka is a food that you put coconut cream in and cucumber and tomato you also fish in which is why I love eating oka. 

The people coming to my house were the people that come to my church. What I mean by my church, I mean my dad's church because he’s the pastor {leader} so they were coming to my house. 

My mum was so happy because we had so much fun. I also had fun throughout the day because I could play with the kids and watch the mums dance. We had a happy mothers day.

I hope you enjoyed my story.

By Irene.

2 comments:

  1. It's the best poster I even seen keep up the good works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete