Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Sentence Challenge!

Students have been working on fixing 'sick' sentences. 
Well done to Jamal who completed his daily sentence challenge.

during the locdown i spent lots of time wif my family
During the lockdown I spent lots of time with my family.


i playd lots of fun games wif my whanau such as monopoly an cards
I played lots of fun games with my whanau such as monopoly and cards.


covid - 19 started in china and spreaded all around the world. that is why we went into lockdown.
Covid_19 started in China and spread around the world. That is why we went into lockdown.

4 comments:

  1. Good on you Jamal for doing so well on your 'Sentence Challenge'. I see you have used capital letters correctly. Well done!

    Mrs Elfrida Raj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss MaruarikiMay 05, 2020 4:18 pm

    Well done Jamal ... You've done a great job at using capital letters and using the correct spelling. Keep up the awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one. Jamal that looks amazing

    ReplyDelete