Pages

Thursday 7 May 2020

Melepalu during Lockdown

At home I haven't been up to anything but doing my homework. During the couple days the weather has been pretty bad so we can't go outside and it hasn't become colder. Since we can't go outside, I have had lots of fun talking to my friends over the internet and playing inside games with my family.

Lock down is not that bad. We have had some nice and relaxing times which is pretty cool. So until level 2 comes, I will be inside. I can't wait to go outside and go to school. I miss school but I like staying home and doing my work here.

By Melepalu.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Melepalu. Now I know that you and your fmily are having fun during lock down. Keep blogging and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melepalu,
    That was a good retelling kinda story you have of what you've been doing during the lockdown. Nice retelling skills. You must have must playing games with your family. Keep up with the good work and stay safe!!

    ReplyDelete