Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2020

What Kodi has been doing

In the lockdown in level three, my family and I went fishing in the night. We cast our fishing hooks because we don't know if the fishing line might break. We waited a little while, then my papa caught a snapper then my uncle caught a little snapper. Then he put the little snapper back in the water so the snapper could grow.

Five minutes later my uncle caught a big snapper. It was amazing. I caught a little fish. I didn't know the name of the fish.

By Kodi.
Snapper | Moana New Zealand

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kodi
    I wish I was able to go fishing. I think I will have to wait for the lockdown to be over before I go fishing with my family. I'm glad you got to experience this wonderful activity. Did your family cook the fish they caught? Fresh fish is so tasty. Yum!
    Mrs Elfrida Raj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss MaruarikiMay 05, 2020 4:22 pm

    Hi Kodi ... Night time fishing is cool aye! My dad use to always cast his net at night because that's when all the fish would come out. I hope you and your Whanau enjoyed eating the fish!

    ReplyDelete