Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Mothers Day Letter

Well done to Irene for writing a beautiful letter for her mum for Mothers Day.

Dear Mum,

Thank you for everything you have done for me. Thank you for giving birth to me. Thank you for always looking after me until now. Thank you for taking me to school when dad was busy with work. I wouldn’t be writing this card to you if I wasn’t born so I just thank you for that. Thank you for always being there for me and Fred. Please forgive me for being naughty and lazy. I promise you that when you and dad grow up I’m going to look after you two because you and dad have been looking after me and Fred for a very long time. I thank you for always making sure that we are safe. I love you 50 million mum.

From your only daughter Irene.

2 comments:

  1. Miss MaruarikiMay 06, 2020 3:00 pm

    What a beautiful letter to your Mum Irene, and what an awesome daughter you are for promising to look after your parents when they get old. You have such a loving heart! Keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the letter so good
    keep up the good work
    stay safe.

    ReplyDelete