Pages

Thursday 14 May 2020

What Jamal did for Mothers Day

On  Sunday 10th of May, my family and I celebrated Mothers Day with my uncle, aunty, sister, cousins, and my nana.

We bought KFC for breakfast and some chips. It was so yummy. My aunty planned to go on a Pokemon hunt. But first, we went to my nana's house and said Happy Mothers day to her. 

After my sister and I stayed and did some things together.

After about 2 hours, they came back and said it was cool and fun. 

I wish I could do it again.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jamal the art looks so good.
    Your mum so happy with you
    keep up the good works
    stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Jamal I know you had a lovely day on mothers day. I bet you that your nana and mum had a great time. I really liked your story. Keep up the awesome work of yours and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete