Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

Tasmah's completed questionaire

Well done Tasmah for completing the writing task for this week! 

Here is what she said:

1 .What have you been doing for the past 2 weeks? 
Cleaning, washing and looking after my baby brother.

2. How are you feeling?
Sad because I do not get to play outside and not happy because  I can’t see my friends.

3. What do you miss the most since lock down started? 
What I miss the most is my school and my friends.

4. What has been your favourite game/activity you have been doing at home? 
My favourite game is Interland and studyladder.

5. What is your favourite food you have been eating during lock down?
 My favourite is corn flakes, rice, tuna and lots of fruits.

By Tasmah 😎

4 comments:

  1. Hello Tasmah,
    You did a really good job you did with your questionnaire. Hows your lockdown been? Keep up with the good work and blogging. Stay Safe !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI TASMAH YOU GOT SAME GOOD WORK

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Tasmah you did some good work right there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tasmah
    I really like your questionaire

    From your friend Lesley

    ReplyDelete