Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

Kodi making pancakes with his brother

Kodi wrote a recount about how he made pancakes with his brother Reece. Well done Kodi for keeping up your learning at home.

In the morning I woke up and watched tv my brother Reece said “lets make pancakes”. He got the light milk and flour from the cupboard. He got a big bowl and put some flour and milk inside the bowl and got a wooden spoon to mix it. 

After my brother got the stove ready so we could cook the pancakes. He put the heat temperature to 7. Then he got a frying pan from one of the cupboards and I put in the oil while he made sure the milk and flour were ready.

We used a big spoon to put it in the frying pan. We use the spatula to flip the pancakes. Reece and I took turns making the pancakes. When all of it was ready, my brother and I gave some to our aunty and uncle and the rest of the pancakes were for me and Reece.   

3 comments: