Pages

Friday 17 April 2020

How Melepalu's lock down has been going

Well done to Melepalu for completing her writing task questionnaire about how she has been going in lock down!

Here is what she said:

1. What have you been doing at home for the last 2 weeks of lock down?

At home I have been doing my work given by school. I also have been having free time but it would be described as extra time, I have some time with my friends on computer and have time with my family as well.

2. How are you feeling? e.g. stressed because you can't leave the house, happy because you like being with your whanau.

I feel really calm during the lockdown. It turns out 
that the lock down isn't that stressful. When I am calm I can do my work in peace.

3. What do you miss the MOST since lock down has started

What I miss a lot is my friends because they are really helpful when I need them and very cheerful to me.

4. What has been your favourite game/activity you have been doing at home?

At home we have some games to play and out of all of the games I would pick UNO and maybe five hundred the card game.

5. What is your favourite food you have been eating during lock down

I do like having ice cream when it's hot but when it's cold I like having beef noodles to warm up myself.

By Melepalu 🤓

2 comments:

  1. hi palu it is me Tasmah i really learnt what you were doing in lock down stay safe god bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete