Pages

Thursday 23 April 2020

Picture prompt writing

Well done Mele for using a picture prompt and sentence start to create a story.

Here is what she wrote:

Thump! He slammed  his enormous, grass-covered foot into the middle of the road, sending dust in all directions.The giant monster carefully put back the roof down and he felt lonely and sad because he just wanted to play with someone but they thought that he was a strange monster. But then a little boy came to the monster and said “are you alright” and the monster replied “no, I am not alright, I am looking for a friend to help me fix my boat's engine for the monster's boat race tomorrow". "Oh I can help you", said the little boy but only if I can come and watch your boat race. The giant agreed.

4 comments:

  1. woooow Mele that was a amazing story.

    From bestie Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. why is there trees growing on that trolls back ???????

    ReplyDelete