Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2020

Picture Prompt Writing

Here is a story Melepalu wrote using the picture prompt below.
Strolling through the smelly park, I can see birds flying around the rubbish bins. After all, it was quiet but it was very dirty and smelly.

 As I kept walking the piles of rubbish kept on getting bigger and bigger. Suddenly there was a sound coming from back where I had been walking. It was like someone was nibbling something behind the humongous trash piles. A raccoon jumped up quickly, trying to hit me in the face. I quickly slid to the side and it fell on the floor and ran away. Phew! That was close, I almost got a raccoon scratch in the face. So as I dusted myself off  I ran down the road to see why it was so quiet. 

I knocked on people's doors with no answer. Since it was so quiet I decided to just pick a few bits of rubbish. I picked up about three of those disgusting bits of rubbish and stood those rubbish bins up. I then left for the day. 

The very next day I saw that the roads were very clean. I then saw people outside playing and they were also cleaning up their rubbish. That day I realised a lot of people were showing up to help to clean up the mess. I felt very happy that everyone decided to clean up for the good of the environment.

By Melepalu.

5 comments:

  1. well done Melepalu you relly know recycling

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow melepalu your doing a great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great writing Melepalu ... I really enjoyed reading this. I'm glad everyone helped out in the end and helped keep the environment clean. Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Melepalu Keep up the awesome work of yours and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Melepalu! I really enjoyed reading your writing. You use a variety of sentences which makes it interesting for me to read. I also hope that like the characters in your story, people pick up rubbish even when it's not their own - like you said, for the good of the environment.

    ReplyDelete