Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2019

Letters to Santa

Students have been writing letters to Santa over the last couple of weeks. Here are is an excellent example by Alyanna.

Dear Santa Clause,

My name is Alyanna and I am 10 years old.

I have been really good because I helped my parents take care of my baby brother.

This year I want 3 cute stuffed toys. One of them is a puppy, cat and reindeer but I would love the reindeer more.

I watch a lot of Christmas movies and my two favourites is home alone Christmas and Elf.

I hope you have a good trip going back to the north pole after Christmas and please say hi to Mrs Clause for me.

Love from Alyanna.

Image result for santa clause

1 comment:

  1. well i hope you get want you want Alyanna. This is an amazing story i like all the details and i like how you help your parents wonderful.

    ReplyDelete